Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Plea to You

Hey Everyone,

Thanks to those of you who made it to YF this week despite the distraction of the Patriot's game. I hope we can have a full house this week!

I wanted to address something that came up during our meeting last Sunday. We were talking about the Ski Trip and it was mentioned that a lot of people who haven't been attending YF still want to go along. As you probably know, the rule is that people who haven't been coming to YF can't go on the Ski Trip. I realize that people who have been part of the group in the past would like to come and have fun, but the whole reason we do the trip is to build unity inside the YF group. If you're not coming to YF and don't come after the Ski Trip that purpose is wasted. I know this seems kind of tough, but please, please, please try to come to YF for the next few weeks if you are interested in coming on the Ski Trip. If you come to at least two or three meetings from now until the first weekend in March you can come along. I don't want to have to make decisions about who can go and who can't so please do this for me. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

-Jon

No comments: